- Issue Time
napkin gold dot
Why use Air-Laid Napkins?
Welcome back to our new blog post! Here we are introducing some benefits of using LEKOCH Air-laid Napkin.
To begin with, what is air-laid napkin? According to one of the sources in the internet, air-laid is a material that is considered as bulky, absorbent and tender tissue paper. It has strong ability of water absorption as compared to a normal tissue paper.
Usually air-laid napkin has some characteristics, such as:
- Tender in touch, which means that it will not scratch easily
- It will not lint, will not attract dust, and will not be static
- It is also strong even after it absorbs water
- It is hygienic and clean
- The surface is more like textile
- It can be embossed and decorated, which makes it looks appealing and attractive
- Disposable, recyclable and renewable resources
With its many colors and models, and knowing that it can be embossed and decorated, LEKOCH Air-Laid Napkins is suitable for many occasions, such as, wedding, birthday party, family gathering dinner, or simply a meal time with friends. Air-Laid Napkins simply can never go wrong with any events! Especially if you are hosting an event that invites a lot of people, Air-Laid Napkins is the way to go!